The MPD (music player daemon) client 1.3.1 has been released a few hours ago. This release mainly contains bugs, compile, and translation fixes, including the fix of MPD HTTP Stream Playback issue.
Detailed changes, see:
- Fix collapsed context-view selector buttons text when using a dark background.
- Apply some Fedora patches.
- Fix MPD HTTP stream playback.
- Fix painting of Gtk thin scrollbar style on comboboxes.
- When waiting for replies from MPD, use Qt’s standard timeout value of 30s. While the socket is still connected, Cantata will wait up to 4 times the timeout value. Therefore, the actual timeout has increased to 2minutes!
- If a sidebar view has focus, but sidebar is collapsed, then find action should activate playqueue search widget.
- FreeBSD 10 compile fixes.
- Fix scaling of context view background when size of view changes.
- Elide text of context view selector buttons, if insufficient space.
- Only show mopidy note in copy/remove dialog if connected to mopidy.
- Fix broken en_GB translation.
- Fix folder-view path parsing. If two folders only differed in the last character then Cantata would have placed the contents of the second into the listing of the first.
- Explicitly link to pthread.
- Do not allow ‘auto-hide sidebar’ and ‘playqueue in sidebar’ to be active at the same time.
For Ubuntu 13.10 and Ubuntu 14.04, you can install it from PPA. Press Ctrl+Alt+T on keyboard to open the terminal. When it opens, run the commands below one by one:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntuhandbook1/cantata sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install cantata
For other Linux and Windows EXE file, go to the official download page.