Last updated on April 4th, 2019
Fotoxx, a free and open source photo editing and collection management sofware for Linux. The new version has just been released with quite a few changes.
Changes in Fotoxx 13.07:
- The gallery navigation has been extended with new options;
- Effects > Drawing and Effects > Outline functions have been combined;
- Batch Add Tags and Delete Tags have been combined into a more flexible tool;
- Edit Collections has been made easier (add/delete/cut/copy/paste images);
- The gallery of the newest images have been added to the database.
- full changes in official announcement
The getdeb repository has updated this new release for Ubuntu 13.04 Raring and 12.04 Precise users. You can follow the below steps to install or upgrade:
1.) Download and double-click on the getdeb package to add the repository to your system.
Download & install GetDeb repository
2.) If you installed Synaptic Package Manager, open it, then Reload and finally search and install Fotoxx package.
If not, run this command in terminal (Ctrl+Alt+T):
sudo apt-get update; sudo apt-get install fotoxx