HP Linux Imaging and Printing (HPLIP), a HP-developed solution for printing, scanning, and faxing with HP inkjet and laser based printers in Linux now is at version 3.14.3, which added support for new printers, new Distro’s as well as various fixes.
New printers added in HPLIP 3.14.3:
- HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4640 e-All-in-One Printer series
- HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4645 e-All-in-One Printer
- HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4646 e-All-in-One Printer
- HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4648 e-All-in-One Printer
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125rnw
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126a
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126nw
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fp
New Linux Distro’s support for:
- Debian 6.0.9,7.3,7.4
- Fedora 20
- Linux Mint 16
- Fixed align functionality issue with HP OfficeJet 6100
- Systray notification does not pop-up after configuring the device using ‘hp-setup’ command
- Unable to configure second fax queue in interactive mode
- Fixed missing ‘No 6 3/4 Envelope’ media size for HP OfficeJet 7619 Series
- Printer name does not change when navigate back and forward to change the printer queue configuration through ‘hp-setup’
1. Download the .run file from sourceforge page.
2. Right-click on the file and go to its Properties window, under Permissions tab check the box “Allow executing file as program”
3. Press Ctrl+Alt+T on keyboard to open the terminal. When it opens, run the below command to start the installer:
Answer the questions and you’ll finally get the latest version of HPLIP installed on your system.
I was unable to fix then I took help from 25dollarsupport its a Fix price Computer Tech support company to resolve my support problem
Comments are closed.