For Elementary OS users now there’s an OS X Yosemite like GTK theme for the 0.2 Luna desktop.
Some guys have created a new project called yellowstone, which is an OS X Yosemite like ElementaryOS Luna theme based on the excellent Elementary default theme.
To install the theme:
1. Downloads Yellowstone theme at the link below:
[ac-button size=”large” color=”blue” url=”https://github.com/zerouno-it/yellowstone/archive/master.zip”]Yellowstone master.zip[/ac-button]
2. Open file browser and press Ctrl+H on keyboard to view hidden file folders. Create a new folder called .themes folder if not exist.
3. Open the downloaded package via Archive Manager and select extract to the .themes folder.
To apply the theme:
1. Install Elementary Tweaks by pressing Ctrl+Alt+T to open terminal and then running below commands one by one:
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:versable/elementary-update sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install elementary-tweaks
2. Go to System Settings -> Tweaks, select Yellowstone theme from the drop-down list:
That’s it. Enjoy!