The Vivaldi web browser reached the new stable 1.14 release earlier today.
Vivaldi 1.14 features:
- Vertical reader mode for users of Chinese, Japanese and Korean languages.
- Add Markdown support to Notes
- Add the ability to customize the order of the Web Panels in the sidebar.
- Ability to change order of search engines
- Also various bug-fixes. See release note for details.
How to Install Vivaldi 1.14 in Ubuntu:
The official DEB binaries are available in the link below:
[ac-button style=”flat” size=”large” url=”https://vivaldi.com/download/” target=”_blank”]Download Vivaldi (DEB)[/ac-button]
Grab the deb matches your OS, then install it via Ubuntu Software or Gdebi package manager. Or run command in terminal:
sudo dpkg -i ~/Downloads/vivaldi-stable_1.14*.deb; sudo apt-get -f install
NOTE that for those prefer upgrading Vivaldi from its official apt repository, Vivaldi 1.14 is held back due to a proprietary media support issue, read HERE for details.