There are quite a few color picker applications for Ubuntu Linux. Colorpicker is another one written with Electron, and works in Linux, Windows, and Mac OS.
The colorpicker tool features:
- pin app window to the foreground.
- A picker opens an eyedropper to pick a color from your desktop
- Colorsbook, a color manager
- show three bar of shading — hue bar, natural bar and lightness bar
- Toggle Opacity range
- Show colors from the clipboard
How to Install ColorPicker in Ubuntu:
The software is available in Ubuntu Software as Snap package (runs in sandbox). Simply search for and install
colorpicker app and enjoy!
If you prefer
.appimage, go to the Github releases page:
[ac-button style=”flat” color=”tan” size=”large” url=”https://github.com/Toinane/colorpicker/releases” target=”_blank”]Colorpick Github[/ac-button]