Cuttlefish is a simple tool, which realises reflexes on your computer by executing actions when specific events are triggered. You can configure the tool in such way that cuttlefish can for example change your default printer according to the currently connected wireless network. You can also lock/unlock your computer, when a specific USB device is dis/reconnected.
The cuttlefish is available in Ubuntu 12.04 Precise’s repository. If you want to install this app on Ubuntu 14.04 or Ubuntu 13.10, besides building from source, you can use my PPA which contains the latest build released in December 2013.
Changes in 13.12 release:
- Fixed activate/deactivate reflex not show options.
- Fixed bug in start/stop application.
- Removed dependencies on launchpad
- Added default null logger
- Added local directory for finding plugins during development
- Fixed help and about menu items
- Made dialogs popup centered on main window
- Changed to mono-icon for indicator
- Some bug fixes
Press Ctrl+Alt+T on keyboard to open terminal. When it opens, run the commands below one by one:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntuhandbook1/apps sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install cuttlefish
For the source code, go to code.launchpad.net/cuttlefish