GnuCash, free and open-source accounting software, reached the 3.0 stable release series a few days ago.
GnuCash 3.0 now uses the Gtk+-3.0 toolkit and the WebKit2Gtk API. It also features:
- New editors to remove outdated or incorrect match data from the import maps.
- New user interface for managing files associated with transactions
- Improved facility for removing old prices from the price database
- Ability to remove deleted files from the history list in the file menu.
- A new CSV importer largely rewritten in C++, adding new features including the ability to re-import CSV files exported from GnuCash, along with a separate CSV price importer.
- A new preference panel for the Alphavantage API key
- A Reconciliation Report based on the Transaction Report,a Income GST Report, and a Cashflow Barchart report.
- And more and more other changes, see news page for details.
Download / Install GnuCash 3.0 in Ubuntu:
There’s no PPA repository contains GnuCash 3.0 package or updated snap package at the moment of writing, other than building it from the source tarball: