HPLIP, an HP developed Linux drivers for HP inkjet and laser based printers, reached the 3.18.3 release with new devices and Linux distributions support.
HPLIP 3.18.3 added following new devices support:
- HP DesignJet Z2600 PostScript
- HP DesignJet Z5600 PostScript
- HP PageWide XL 8000ps Printer
- HP PageWide XL 8000 Blueprinter
- HP PageWide XL 5000 Printer
- HP PageWide XL 5000 MFP
- HP PageWide XL 5000 Blueprinter
- HP PageWide XL 4500 Printer
- HP PageWide XL 4500 MFP
- HP PageWide XL 4000 Printer
- HP PageWide XL 4000 MFP
- HP PageWide XL 5100ps
- HP PageWide XL 5100ps MFP
- HP PageWide XL 5100ps MFP Blueprinter
- HP PageWide XL 6000ps
- HP PageWide XL 6000ps MFP
The new release also added support for Manjaro 17.1.4 (64 bit), Fedora 27 (64 bit), and Linux Mint 18.3 (32 bit and 64 bit)
Download / Install HPLIP 3.18.3:
To install the software, download the package “hplip-3.18.3.run” from the link below:
[ac-button size=”large” url=”https://sourceforge.net/projects/hplip/files/hplip/” target=”_blank”]HPLIP Download Page[/ac-button]
Then open terminal via Ctrl+Alt+T or search for “terminal” from app launcher. When it opens, run command:
cd ~/Downloads/ && chmod +x hplip-3.18.3.run && ./hplip-3.18.3.run
Input your password (no visual feedback while typing) when it prompts and hit Enter.
Then follow the terminal outputs, answer some questions to build and install HPLIP on your system. When everything is done, plug/re-plug your printers and enjoy!
Thank a lot im done
Comments are closed.