The first point release of Ubuntu 18.04 LTS was finally released.
Except for Ubuntu 18.04.1 Desktop, Server, and Cloud, Ubuntu Budgie 18.04.1 LTS, Kubuntu 18.04.1 LTS, Ubuntu MATE 18.04.1 LTS, Lubuntu 18.04.1 LTS, Ubuntu Kylin 18.04.1 LTS, and Xubuntu 18.04.1 LTS are also now available.
Ubuntu 18.04.1 come with updated Kernel and hardware support, many sever and cloud related fixes, installation and upgrade bug-fixes, and desktop fixes that include:
- Make audio work on Lenovo machines with dual audio codecs
- Upgrade Gnome Shell, GDM, and some other core apps to 3.28.2
- Fix login fails (blank purple screen and mouse pointer only)
- Ubuntu Software improvements for Snap packages.
- New thunderbolt panel in System Settings (under Devices)
- And see the change summary for details.
How to get Ubuntu 18.04.1:
For Ubuntu 18.04 users, simply launch Software Updater and install all system updates will bring you to Ubuntu 18.04.1.
For Ubuntu 16.04 and Ubuntu 17.10 users, see the official how to upgrade documentation.
For the iso images, go to http://releases.ubuntu.com/bionic/