- USB at least 1GB. Format it to FAT32 (uncheck ‘Quick Format’).
- Computer running with any operating system.
- Download Ubuntu 13.10 iso file from previous links
1. Make Ubuntu 13.10 Bootable USB From ISO
To get started, download Unetbootin, which is a simple tool that allows Windows / Linux / Mac OS users to create bootable Live USB drives for Ubuntu, Fedora, and other Linux distributions without burning a CD. It’s available for downloading at this page.
Insert your USB stick into your computer and then open Unetbootin executable. Check “Diskimage” and choose the Ubuntu 13.10 iso file from your Computer. You USB drive should be selected automatically.
Click on OK to start. When it is done, click Exit.
2. Install Ubuntu 13.10 from the bootable USB
Insert the USB stick into the target computer. Start the machine and choose to boot up via USB in BIOS. You’ll see the below screen:
Choose “Install Ubuntu” and hit Enter, then you’ll get into live Ubuntu Desktop with the installation wizard. To continue, follow a step by step guide to install Ubuntu