Digital painting software Krita 4.1.3 was released a day ago with about a hundred of bug-fixes. All users are urged to update.
Krita 4.1.3 includes following changes:
- New welcome screen with some handy links, recent used files, etc.
- Improvements to Instant Preview mode.
- Improved the move tool so it’s possible to undo the steps you’ve set with the move tool
- Added auto-smoothing option for the bezier curve tools
- Added new feature round corners for the rectangle tool.
- The Comics Project manager plugin received a ton of improvements.
- And see the release note for details
How to Install Krita 4.1.3 in Ubuntu:
For all current Ubuntu releases, you can grab the single executable Appimage package for 64-bit system.
Then give executable permission, and run to launch Krita 4.1.3:
You can also add the Krita Lime PPA to install the most recent packages, though the Krita 4.1.3 package is not published at the moment.