The Gnome Desktop image viewer gThumb 3.2.3 has been released for months. It brings Flickr access via Facebook / Google accounts as well as other bug fixes.
This release was built on dhor’s PPA a couple hours ago, so you can easily upgrade gThumb 3.2.3 in Ubuntu 13.04 Raring, Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal, Ubuntu 12.04 Precise and Linux Mint.
What’s New in gThumb 3.2.3:
- Flickr: allow to use a facebook or google account. (#703534)
- Thumbnail list: images drawn with wrong offset. (#702538)
- Fixed the video player stopping after saving a screenshot.
- Fixed saving of TGA images.
- Fixed the size of the toolbar in fullscreen mode.
- Show the cursor again after stopping the slideshow.
- Web services: do not delete the previous account when creating a new one.
- translations update: Russian
Upgrade gThumb 3.2.3
Press Ctrl+Alt+T on your keyboard to open terminal. When it opens, run commands below one by one:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:dhor/myway sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install gthumb
Once installed, you may want to remove this PPA because it’s ‘highly explosive’:
sudo add-apt-repository --remove ppa:dhor/myway