Gnome 3 photo manager shotwell 0.19.0, an unstable pre-release of the upcoming version 0.20, has been released with support for Rajce.net and Gallery 3 photo services.
Shotwell is a popular photo manager for Gnome 3 with below great features:
- Import from disk or camera
- Organize by time-based Events, Tags (keywords), Folders, and more
- View your photos in full-window or fullscreen mode
- Crop, rotate, color adjust, straighten, and enhance photos
- Video and RAW photo support
- Share to major Web services, including Facebook, Flickr, and YouTube
The latest 0.19.0 has been released as a pre-release of the upcoming version 0.20 with below changes:
- Support for Rajce.net and Gallery 3 photo services added
- Set background image for lock screen
- Better detection of corrupt images during import
- Various bug fixes
- Updated translations
The .deb installer is available in Yorba’s daily build PPA for Ubuntu 14.04 and Ubuntu 14.10. Check your OS type: 32-bit = i386 or 64-bit = amd64, and download & install the appropriate package from the link below:
The .deb package can be installed by double-click on it to open with Ubuntu Software Center and click the install button.