The native Linux virus scanner ClamTK (ClamAV GUI) has released version 5.03. In this release, the scheduler was re-added by demand, it’s mostly the same as it was in the 4.xx series. It also updated requirement for some distros with gnome-icon-theme and brought lots of clean-up.
ClamTK 5.03 changelog:
- Re-add scheduler (Google Issue #1). This adds cron or cronie back as a dependency.
- Update requirement for some distros to gnome-icon-theme-full, and gnome-icon-theme for some distros (Google Issue #2); for Fedora, it seems we need gnome-icon-theme-legacy. Depends on the distro.
- Remove extra gettext subs
- Fix ugly copyright symbol
- Update year in multiple places, 2013 -> 2014
- Minor help documentation and man page tweaks.
- Translation updated
Download .deb packages for Ubuntu and .rpm packages for Fedora from the links below: