QuiteRSS RSS/Atom news feeds reader got an update recently with a few improvements and bug fixes. Now it allows you to share news to LinkedIn, Blogger, Printer Friendly.
QuiteRSS is an open-source cross-platform RSS/Atom news feeds reader which aims to be quite fast and comfortable to user. It features embedded browser (Webkit core), feed and news filters, adblock, click to flash, import/export feeds (OPML-files), and more.
The latest v0.16.1 was released recently with below changes:
- Added: Ability to filter news by link
- Added: Share news – LinkedIn, Blogger, Printer Friendly
- Added: Color adjustment of the feeds with disabled update
- Added: Color adjustment of the alternating rows background of the news list
- Fixed: Operating in some unix OS
- Fixed: Display all columns if the new list despite of settings
- Fixed: Parsing some feeds
- Fixed: Application crash while shutdown
So now the reader allows users to share news to Evernote, Google+, Facebook, Twitter, LiveJournal, Pocket, VK, LinkedIn, Blogger, Printer Friendly, or via Email.
Install / Upgrade QuiteRSS n Ubuntu:
The official Ubuntu PPA provides the latest builds for Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 13.10, Ubuntu 12.04 and their derivatives.
Press Ctrl+Alt+T on keyboard to open the terminal. When it opens, run the commands below one by one will add the PPA and install the reader:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:quiterss/quiterss sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install quiterss
If you have already added the QuiteRSS PPA, you can receive updates via Software Updater by running regular Ubuntu updates.