Nvidia has recently released a new driver version 346.47 for Linux with new GPUs support and a few bug fixes.
According to the release highlight, Quadro K620M, Quadro K2200M, and GeForce GTX 965M GPUs are added supported in this driver release.
And below bugs are fixed:
- Fixed a bug that could cause rendering corruption in GLX clients using PBOs and/or VBOs when using GLX indirect rendering.
- Fixed a bug that caused Xinerama layouts which included X screens with ‘Option “UseDisplayDevice” “none”‘ to be represented incorrectly in the nvidia-settings control panel.
- Fixed a bug that could cause glXSwapBuffer() to block for longer than necessary in multi-threaded GLX applications using the GLX_NV_delay_before_swap extension.
- Fixed a bug that caused OpenGL applications using the NV_path_rendering extension to crash after a modeswitch event.
- Fixed a bug that caused DisplayPort audio to stop working after monitors are hotplugged.
Or wait it to be built into Xorg Edge PPA.