Ubuntu Tweak, the popular Ubuntu configuration tool, has just released version 0.8.7 a few hours ago. According to the changelog, the new release added or fixed:
- add support for Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr
- add Support for Minimize from Unity Launcher
- add toggle for Nautilus Recursive Search
- Fix the nautilus scripts support for Ubuntu 13.10 and later
- Going to workspace adjustement automatically add keyboard shortcut for fade screen
- Missing options: fonts, desktop icons,window, file manager
- Never crash when sources.list is not parsable
Install Ubuntu Tweak 0.8.7 in Ubuntu 14.04:
Ding Zhou, the app developer, has built this release into PPA for Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 13.10, Ubuntu 12.10 and Ubuntu 12.04.
To install it, press Ctrl+Alt+T on keyboard to open terminal. When it opens, run the commands below one by one:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:tualatrix/ppa sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install ubuntu-tweak
If you don’t want to add the PPA, download & install the deb at here.