KDE Plasma 5.19 was released today with many new features, stability improvements, and better Wayland support.
KDE Plasma 5.19 release highlights:
- New wallpaper
- New collection of user avatars.
- Consistent system tray applets.
- Rewritten system monitor widgets.
- New configurable file indexing options for individual directories
- New option to configure mouse / touchpad scroll speed on Wayland.
- Overhaul system settings pages
- Redesigned info center, added information about graphics hardware.
- KWin Window Manager improvements
- Discover now displays app version and easy to remove Flatpak repositories.
- Updated KSysGuard that support systems with more than 12 CPU cores
- Screen rotation for tablets and convertible laptops works on Wayland.
Download / Install Plasma 5.19:
The new release packages
will be made into Kubuntu Backports PPA in a few days.
For live images, source tarball, go to KDE Plasma 5.19 release note.