Music Manager is compatible with desktop and laptop computers and is not available to download onto mobile devices. With it you can:
- Upload up to 20,000 songs from your iTunes library, Windows Media Player library, My Music folder, or folders of your choice to Google Play.
- Only upload what you want – choose individual songs or upload songs automatically.
- Adjust the bandwidth available for uploading songs.
- View your upload progress.
- Download any songs that you previously uploaded to your music library, as well as songs you purchased from Google Play.
Install Google play music manager:
Press Ctrl+ALt+T on your keyboard to open terminal. When it opens, follow the steps below:
1. Copy and paste below command and run to add the Google repository for Ubuntu Linux:
sudo sh -c 'echo "deb http://dl.google.com/linux/musicmanager/deb/ stable main" >> /etc/apt/sources.list.d/google-musicmanager.list'
2. Get the key:
wget -q -O - https://dl-ssl.google.com/linux/linux_signing_key.pub | sudo apt-key add -
3. update package lists on your system:
sudo apt-get update
4. Now you can install the app via:
sudo apt-get install google-musicmanager-beta