After about one year and a half, Classic Menu Indicator finally released a new version 0.08. It brings a few improvements and adds support for more languages.
As you may know, ClassicMenu Indicator is a indicator applet for Unity, that provides the main menu of Gnome2/Gnome Classic.
New features in ClassicMenu indicator 0.08:
- ClassicMenu Indicator has its own icon now
- added support for some configuration options
- improved handling of missing/unusable icons
- extended “ClassicMenu Indicator” submenu
- added Estonian, French, Croatian, Japanese, Malay, Brazilian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (Simplified) language support
- changed the way commands are run
To install Classic Menu Indicator 0.08, just download and double-click to install the DEB:
The source code is also available for downloading from here.